Vans Sk8 Hi Original Ink Drawing
This is my original drawing of a Vans Sk8 Hi sneaker, the first hi top skate shoe.
Using one of my own Sk8 hi sneakers as reference, I drew this using a 005 Micron Pigma pen on Arches cold pressed watercolor paper. The drawing is 7x10 inches (17.8 x 25.4 cm).
This is the perfect small gift for the Vans Off the Wall fan, the devoted sneakerhead, or the person who wants to have an original piece of art on their wall.
- Signed original sketch
- Created using archival pigment ink on cold-pressed paper
- 7 x 10 in (17.8 x 25.4 cm)
- Ready for framing
- Landscape orientation
- Arches Cold Pressed Watercolor paper: 100% cotton fiber, acid-free, 140 lb/300 gsm
- Pigma ink: pigment-based, acid-free, archival, fade resistant
- Ships flat with sturdy backing in clear plastic sleeve
- Domestic orders are shipped via USPS First Class or USPS Priority
- International orders are shipped USPS First Class International
I'm an animator and illustrator from Southern New Jersey.
Feel free to visit my portfolio site: www.alleannaharris.com.
All work © Alleanna Harris Art. Sale does not transfer copyright.